Monday, November 9, 2009

For The Love Of Portsmouth

I have this great new listing!
22 Mangrove Street
Portsmouth, NH





A charming, stylish Bungalow. It has an antique yet modern feel. Great floor plan, clean, solid. Everything has been done! It kind of lends that 1930's Hollywood style I love. And the best part, fabulous sellers! They have done so much to this house, including having it professionally cleaned and landscaped prior to listing.

Since moving out of Portsmouth six years ago, I haven't spent nearly enough time there. It's such a great little city. I miss it terribly. Since listing this one I'm glad to have had the chance to be there more.

As I ventured to city hall to get the tax card I came to a realization. While I have been away, many MORE people have moved in. The streets seemed to bustle a bit more. New shops and restaurants have popped up. It's amazing how that little Dover Point bridge seems like such a big road block. And it goes both ways. When you are in Dover, you tend to stay in Dover. When you are in Portsmouth, you tend to stay in Portsmouth. Well not for this girl. Not any more. I love both little cities. And I want to enjoy it all.

Bring me your Portsmouth listings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment